- Topshop – Previously just exclusive to the UK, Topshop now offers a global site with free delivery to the US in addition to a variety of stores in many states, including CA, NY, IL, GA and TX, which is growing every year. Always ahead of the trends, Topshop always has the latest season picks, and will always have at least one viral item that will sell out within a week. Think embroidered jeans, silk bomber jackets and ‘flatforms’.
Jumper – Topshop; Necklace – Topshop; Skirt – NEXT; Fur Coat – River Island; Boots – Zara
- Asos – Now offering free delivery worldwide, Asos holds a huge variety of different brands as well as hosting their own collection, which began as a means for the buyer to purchase copies of celebrity outfits at a fraction of the price. There is almost always a sale or outlet section, with up to 70% key pieces. Asos also hosts “Marketplace” where customers can purchase one of a kind pieces from up and coming independent fashion brands from around the world. They also offer Unlimited Two Day Delivery for $19 a year (much like Amazon Prime).
- Ted Baker London – I can always spot a Ted Baker piece, their statement florals and photographic prints are second to none. They now have an activewear collection, which is full of colourful prints and designs, however a little more expensive than a lot of other fitness brands. Ted Baker is my go-to site for wedding guest outfits and finding that something special for an important event. Their bedding and homewares are also to die for!
Crop Top and Skirt – Ted Baker; Heels – Nine West
- Oasis – Great variety of dresses, especially tea dresses and workwear that’s something different from the standard dark pencil dress. The site is brimming with beautiful florals and graphic prints, their button down patterned shirts are a particular favourite of mine. Free delivery to the US with orders over $150.
- Warehouse – This is very similar to Oasis (see above) featuring statement pieces, quality staple items and vibrant florals. As with Oasis, Warehouse is also brilliant for workwear pieces and that special something that can take you from office to bar in the evening. Free standard delivery to the US on orders over $150.
- Jack Wills – Packed with preppy causals, shirts, polo tops, and knitted jumpers (sweaters!). One thing I will say is that their clothing is really well made, I have had some tshirts and shirts that I bought many years ago, and wash after wash they come out looking brand new. You are really buying classic quality pieces here, reminds me very much of J Crew. Free delivery on orders over $75.
- Joules – Be sure to check out their famous striped and floral pieces. Their knitted sweaters are always a sell out favourite, with such pieces as pheasants wearing high heels, sheep in knitted jumpers and dalmatians wearing reindeer antlers for Christmas. Free standard shipping to the US on orders over $99.
- Next – Huge collection of this season’s best pieces, with a great selection of famous brands including French Connection, Superdry, Lyle & Scott and Mint Velvet. Their sale is also not to be missed, with deals up to 70% off at the end of the season, sign up with your email address for early access to the sales. Free shipping on orders over $30.
Trousers – NEXT; Necklace – Topshop; Shirt – Marks and Spencer
- River Island – Very similar to Topshop (see above), always stocking the key pieces for each season, along with the classic wardrobe staples. I am a huge fan of their denim jeggings which are very hard-wearing and extremely flattering. Be sure to visit for your vacation wardrobe, their swimwear and holiday accessories is second to none. Free standard shipping to the US on orders over $50.
- Coast – This is one of the best sites for occasionwear, bridesmaid dresses, cocktail dresses and anything where you need to look a bit fancy. Extremely well made and very flattering cuts, these items will be well coveted in years to come. Shipping costs include a flat rate of $25 per order, regardless of size or weight.